Thread: Harbor Freight Coupons

Harbor Freight Coupons

Harbor Freight has a coupon for their Storehouse 20 bin medium storage cases. The coupon has a limit of four units. They have sent me multiple coupons. Does anyone know if it allowed to use a coupon on multiple visits?

I believe you need to make separate physical visits for "only one coupon per visit" offers. So go to the store, buy four with a coupon. Go to lunch. Go back to the store, etc. Maybe change your mask color each visit so they don't recognize you.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

That is what I am asking. I went last week and purchased four. I am switching my small hardware to these units so I need a bunch.

First, pay with cash. Only in one visit give them your phone number.

Some of their coupons can only be once per day.

Take a couple of friends, then have a cold brew after the big purchase.

The few times I've bought more than the maximum number listed the cashier didn't care one bit. Once they had to do it as two separate transactions but the other times they just gave me the sale price. I've even used the "Inside Track" club coupons even though I'm not a part of it. I think the limits are there so it gets you to think that it's a great deal for you and they are loosing their shirt. The reality is the markup is more than high enough to cover the cost of the discount.

Thanks for all of the replies. The breath & depth of knowledge in this group is amazing.

do you still get coupons in the mail? I do not, what is the price with coupon.
    Bill D.

I get coupons via email. Price is $5.99 instead of $8.99. Expires August 31st.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Drackman View Post
    Thanks for all of the replies. The breath & depth of knowledge in this group is amazing.
    The number of woodworkers admitting they shop at Harbor Freight is amazing....

Just got me some chip brushes with my coupon......

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Colson View Post

Too true. They do have diamonds in the rough. I picked up a couple of bags of acid brushes that use for all sorts of things. I still have plenty in stock but, that's because I pick up a few dozen now and again when there is a low price.
    "A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg".

– Samuel Butler

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Colson View Post

I've been hitting them a little more often lately since they opened a store that's closer and more pleasant to get to over in Flemington NJ. I recently needed an impact drill/driver for a specific project and for $59 the need was satisfied. It's not a tool I would normally get much use out of, so buying their Baur brand on sale plus a coupon made sense. I needed ramps for my utility trailer last week as I needed to get my ZTR fixed at a local welding shop and had to transport it. HTF took care of the need with a decent aluminum product. But I mostly buy doo-dads there, like their disposable paint tray liners, etc.

Relative to the topic of coupons, they are evolving a little with that...they seem to have reduced paper advertising via the mail recently in favor of email (understandable) and the 20% coupons are less common. They are pushing their credit card hard with additional discount incentives...likely as an alternative to the 20% coupons. That's not something I'd ever be interested in.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...