Thread: Grizzly Coupon, why haven't I ever gotten one?

Grizzly Coupon, why haven't I ever gotten one?

Hey Everyone,

Just curious if anyone knows the magical secret behind grizzly coupons. I have been buying tools and getting catalogs and subscribing to their emails (2 email addresses) for over 5 years now and I have never once received a coupon. Now I am finally ready to upgrade my DW735 planer to a G1033X monster from Grizzly and would LOVE a coupon. If anyone knows the secrets or is gracious enough to pass one along I would be forever grateful. Thanks.

You could try the old, login, put it in your cart, log out and leave it in your cart, ploy.
    --I had my patience tested. I'm negative--

I got one last year when I signed up on their email list and requested a catalog. Good luck.
    Tom

Thanks Paul, I actually have had it in my cart for almost two months, I keep hoping but nothing yet. I just sold my Dewalt Planer yesterday, so I am becoming much less patient

Blog Entries
    They also appear in certain magazines but, are limited to specific models. That is a 10% coupon may or may not be good on what you are looking for. Coupons are not secret weapons. Retailers use them to promote sales. I would just call customer service and tell them you are looking to buy an "XYZ" and are looking for a coupon or shipping promotion to "seal the deal". If there is anything available, they won't keep it from you ;-)

When I was ready to buy my planer Grizzly was trying out an ebay storefront. If I created an ebay account and bought through the storefront I got a great discount. The store front didn't have the model I wanted so they put one there and emailed me the link to get to it. It was some sort of ballet like 1-Use Bing to search for the planer, 2-select the search result that was the ebay store, 3-put it in your cart to see the discount. All in all a lot of fuss but, saved me hundreds so I was willing. Give 'em a call.
    Last edited by glenn bradley; 08-25-2020 at 10:02 AM.
    "A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg".

– Samuel Butler

I'm not sure when the next 10% off coupon will come out since they had one in April. I doubt I still have the email but I'm sure the last one, if not two that I've gotten from them were emails, not coupons. But I don't remember having to use any codes. Their last 10% off offer was for the military/ first responders back in July. For that one you had to click on a link and be verified. I have bought both a bandsaw back in '19 and a planer this year with a 10% off coupon. I think if congress actually passes another $1200 check for everyone you could see a 10% off sale by grizzly to entice people to spend it.

Good advice on calling and asking, unfortunately I just tried and they said sorry we have no coupons right now.

I also found the G1033X in Grizzly's eBay storefront, but it is actually $76 more expensive to purchase through there rather than their site with the freight shipping added on. Trying to decide if I am just going to pull the trigger or wait until labor day. The lady from Grizzly told me they usually do a sale around then.