Thread: Looking for an article-Folding Bookstand

Looking for an article-Folding Bookstand

There was an article in June 2018 Popular Woodworking for Chris Schwartz' Folding Bookstand. I bought hardware and started dimensioning lumber...and then got sidetracked. Now a few years later, I'm cleaning up the garage with a new rule--if I run across a half finished project, I must finish it before moving on.

Problem: I have looked everywhere and cannot find the issue of the magazine, possibly recycled by helpful people in the house...

Anyone have this issue or could copy it for me? Supposed to be pages 50-54.

Tx

Dale.
    "Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves"-Albert Einstein

Thanks, but looking for the actual article--this is an "article about the article"
    "Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves"-Albert Einstein

Hi Dale,

Thought I found the article. Just read it in full and realized that it was a ad. Worse, it was an ad with a broken link! If you find it, please tag or copy to me. Looks interesting.

Good Luck

"Only those who have the patience to do simple things perfectly will acquire the skill to do difficult things easily.”
    Friedrich von Schiller (1759-1805)

"Quality means doing it right when no one is looking."
    Henry Ford

He who works with his hands is a labourer.
    He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman.
    He who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist.
    Francis of Assisi