Thread: Gravostyle / Windows yellow popup window

Question Gravostyle / Windows yellow popup window

Hello,

So when I type in this old version of gravostyle, there is a delay and a small yellow window pops up and shows the text,
    it is little window with a speech bubble. I can't seem to get rid of it. Is this something I did in windows or gravostyle?
    Anyone ever see this before? Thank youthumbnail_Image (2).jpg

Probably Gravostyle 98. As in 1998, no longer supported in any fashion. If it's Gravostyle version 5 or above, you can get a link to download the latest version. Try an update first, if not, take out your jobs, fonts, tool settings you may have set up, put them somewhere safe, as in a different folder out of GS, then remove & replace. I won't touch a computer with 98, the hard drive may not survive the stress.

what happens when you roll the mouse over it, or click on it? If not much, put the mouse arrow over it and press F1 to see it has a help menu item associated with it. It LOOKS like a like a simple added note by a user similar to those used in PDF's and Excel sheets... Gravostyle uses a 'post-it-note' type of user notepad, at least in the newer versions, maybe this a 98 version? I have GS98 but it's not loaded on any computers at the moment...
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle