I've been rebuilding a 30 yr old Unisaw I purchased without a fence. I purchased a set of rails locally that I'm 99% certain are for the newer Biesemeyer fence that Delta manufactures. I am now at the point of looking for a fence to go with this saw. My other saw is a Sawstop and it's fence works perfectly on the Biesemeyer rails. I can buy a new fence from Sawstop for $195 delivered. My other option is to get the actual fence that is supposed to go with these rails. There is an ebay seller that sells the below fence for $210 delivered.

78-919B_1.jpg

For those of you with this newer style Biesemeyer fence, are you happy with it?

The reason I ask is the reviews on Amazon are pretty poor but I trust the people here more than what I read over there.

I will say I am very happy with my Sawstop fence but would prefer to keep the Unisaw and all of it's parts as accurate as possible. Plus the Biesemeyer will come with two support legs which will cost me about $10 to build plus my time. Ultimately I believe the cost is a wash between the two fences.

Just looking for feedback as my research here shows there are a lot of Creeker's that bought these fences when Lowe's clearanced them out years ago.

Thanks,
Wes