Thread: Does anyone own an SCMI F410 jointer?

Does anyone own an SCMI F410 jointer?

I'm looking for some info on the SCMI F410 jointer and I'm hoping someone on here owns one.
    I can't find anything online, just a few youtube videos that show the machine running, nothing more. And no manuals.

thanks, Mark

I had the opportunity to use one not long ago. I spent a few minutes checking it out. Nice machine. I would probably buy one myself if I ever came across one!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Gibney View Post
    I'm looking for some info on the SCMI F410 jointer and I'm hoping someone on here owns one.
    I can't find anything online, just a few youtube videos that show the machine running, nothing more. And no manuals.

thanks, Mark
    Mark, what do you want to know?

Erik
    Ex-SCM and Felder rep

Manuals and parts diagrams for most late model machines can be downloaded from https://spareparts.scmgroupna.com/

You’ll need to register first, may need the serial number for the jointer. Easiest to call them to set this up 866-216-2166.

Thanks Eric, I can't get the out-feed table to budge. Here's a link to my post asking for advice on this issue

https://sawmillcreek.org/showthread....-on-my-jointer

One friend (a machinist) suggested the table might just need a whack with a mallet, that perhaps it is frozen in place since it has been in that one position for many years.
    Another friend thinks I may need to loosed the cam locks, and what look like cotter pins at each cam, but these are not very accessible and because of that don't look to me as if they are meant to be bothered with once set.

Thanks Peter, I'll call them.