Thread: Message saying unsafe site

Blog Entries

Message saying unsafe site

Just started popping up on my computer. Image attached. Ok not allowing me to insert image. But here is what it said: NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
    Tim in Hill Country of Texas

Blog Entries
    This has been reported. Keith may be a bit busy from the hurricane clean up.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

A certificate expired. Firefox will make an exception if you allow it. Dunno about other browsers.

In other words, even though the license plate expired it's still safe to drive here.

-Tom

Fixed last night. Yes we are pretty busy cleaning up about 3 acres of yard and had half of one of our trees split at a crotch and landed partially on a black cherry tree and my barn roof. Got a crane coming this morning to help. Had three rows of corn laying flat on the ground so Jackie and I are working to harvest as much as we can. Got about 3 thousand black walnuts on the ground and almost as many gum balls to clean up. Pretty much a mess around here, it will take a couple more long days to get things back in order.

IMG_1306.jpg IMG_1305.jpg

Black Cherry turning blanks are coming soon...........
    Last edited by Keith Outten; 08-05-2020 at 8:25 AM.