Thread: Product shout out

Product shout out

My wife visited our Granddaughter about a month ago, and told me that their' place smelled much better (dog and cat in a hotel suite) than it did previously. They'd recently bought a small air purifier, and it really seemed to help. So that meant I had to get US one

Not hawking brands here, just 'purifiers' in general, but I will mention what I got, an Alen BreatheSmart, larger unit for up to 700 sq ft of space. Granddaughter has a smaller unit.

First thing I thought was, 'how am I going to know if this even works?' - With an engraving shop running 17 hours a day, the dust generated is horrible. So I figured we'll just keep an eye on dust buildup.

So ours has been running a month now, and dust is way down. And I don't know if it smells better, but likely yes

But the sure fire evidence this thing works, is because of our Malte-poo, Daisy. We got her 2-1/2 years ago when she was about 4 years old. One of the issues she's ALWAYS had, like many dogs, is her eyes goop up with whatever it is they goop up with, it hardens up and starts bothering her, so about once a week we have to fight with her in the kitchen sink with warm wet towels to remove the guck. We even pay the groomer extra to do it when she gets trimmed.

In the month we've had this purifier running, her eyes have remained dry and clean, hardly a hint of goop, all the fur around her eyes is still soft and dry.

The wife has also had a lot less stuffy-head/allergies days. But Daisy's eyes staying clean, that amazes both of us. And I cleaned the pre-filter a couple of days ago, it had caught a lot of dust and whatnot.

The dog has proved to us that it works, and works well! If you've been thinking of getting one, I'm now an advocate
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle

Good tip. Thanks Kev.
    Glad your dog is doing better too.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Blog Entries
    Sometimes the only proof something is working is how other things change.

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)