If you're engraving many small anodized parts, do give serious consideration to spending $3500 and buying a cheap fiber laser. Or an expensive one I have 3 cheap ones, and some of the small anodized parts I engrave at $1.50 each (75c per place, two places), one day with my daughter engraving side 1 on one machine and handing it off to me to run side 2, we completed 275 pieces in 44 minutes. These machines are blazing fast. In another thread about various Aztec calendar artwork, I downloaded this Star Wars version, which is incredibly detailed. In the pic is a 3" diameter version where I laser etched all the lines-
swars.jpg
--took 19.3 seconds. (this pic will enlarge twice)

Very rare these days I etch anodized aluminum with a C02 laser, just large items.

That all said-- I've been a Gravograph man since the '70's, but I'm a loner here in that regard, but I will say that if you haven't yet, look at them at least.

As far as Epilog v Trotec, based solely on responses from users on this board, one in particular with both machines, I would give the nod to Trotec...