Thread: Got a shipping notice!

Got a shipping notice!

Lie Nielsen sent me an email yesterday. My order finally shipped! It's been a really long wait, but will be worth it. Hoping the Brown Truck makes good time.
    Sharp solves all manner of problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Luter View Post
    Lie Nielsen sent me an email yesterday. My order finally shipped! It's been a really long wait, but will be worth it. Hoping the Brown Truck makes good time.
    Rob,

Tease.

ken

Just how bad is their shipping?

Quote Originally Posted by Josko Catipovic View Post
    Just how bad is their shipping?
    My order took seven weeks to process. It included a Tenon Saw, and the saw department was seriously impacted by Covid-19 and other factors. I'm in manufacturing too and can appreciate the challenge. All good. They're worth the wait.

Blog Entries
    My order took seven weeks to process. It included a Tenon Saw, and the saw department was seriously impacted by Covid-19 and other factors. I'm in manufacturing too and can appreciate the challenge. All good. They're worth the wait.
    Warms my heart to read someone with an understanding of the impact to small business holders. We all don't expect "normal" right now. Quality is worth the wait.
    "A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg".

– Samuel Butler

Let’s hope L-N is finding some stability these days. They have been quietly weathering a mighty storm. It’s a small, tight-knit team of talented craftspeople. Let’s remember that they need us.

Rob, thanks for posting the good news. I hope that saw feels like love in your hands. Sometimes we appreciate the things we haven’t had for a while.

That is indeed the case world wide. I shipped two custom dove tail saws to Switzerland, priority mail international. It took almost 2 months to get there with a period of "They don't know where it is at." Not a good feeling, but they finally arrived undamaged. Better than Alka-Selzer. "Oh what a relief.."

I’m waiting for the 98/99 side rabbets to come back in stock.

My new tenon saw showed up yesterday. The new handle finish is nice; a crisp natural maple instead of the rosy tea colored stain they used to use. It’s my first closed handled saw from LN and it’s very comfortable. It cuts very nicely too.

My new tenon saw showed up yesterday. The new handle finish is nice; a crisp natural maple instead of the rosy tea colored stain they used to use. It’s my first closed handled saw from LN and it’s very comfortable. It cuts very nicely too.
    Rob,

Congrats,

ken