Quote Originally Posted by Phillip Mitchell View Post
Erik,

Do you have any history on SCM as a company, specifically on the L’invicibile line of this era? I’ve tried searching online for more general SCM knowledge of this vintage and am coming up mostly empty.

Do you have any leads on where I might look for and find a manual / original sales sheets, etc for this machine?
Phillip, I know a little about SCM Group as a company...

OK, far as manuals or documentation, unfortunately nonexistent due to the vintage of your machine. All that early iron was sold through a dealer network and dealers are notoriously terrible at offering any type of support or resources once they drop or discontinue a certain line. As terrific as the parts folks at SCM Group-North America are, they’re probably not going to be able to offer anything in terms of support for a machine that old. That being said, assuming all the major structural parts are there, stuff like bearings, electrics, belts, etc. can be sourced pretty readily through third-party vendors. So, you shouldn’t have any issues getting it up and running, assuming nothing major is missing. I understand there are some forums out there specifically dedicated to old iron. You might try asking around there and seeing if someone maybe has some old literature. Hope this helps!

Erik