Someone out here has to remember this product. The Genie garment laser. I purchased one back in 2006 with the intent of a kiosk in the local mall engraving jeans etc. Well... that didn't work out, but I did make a few bucks with it. It has worked flawlessly all these years, although I didn't have that many hours on the tube. It sat for awhile and the battery for the RTC (real time clock) died, and the next time I fired up the software to use it, I got a RTC Fail message. Since it is WAAAAY out of warranty, I ripped into it and found the battery/oscillator device which snap fits on top of the surface mount RTC chip. I replaced it. Now the message in the original software says that the RTC needs to be set and to call service department. Well, Synrad service has no clue as to what I am talking about and will not even acknowledge that Ricochet ever existed... Does anyone else have one of these that the battery died in and got support involved with resetting it?
This is my last hope...It's a shame cause it really is a good unit and I can still make a few bucks with it...but unless I can get past this, it's just a silver and blue boat anchor.. The 10 watt Synrad laser in it won't get my original investment back...not even close.

thanks in advance peeps.