Thread: Internet Outage tonight after midnight.

Internet Outage tonight after midnight.

We received a message that our Internet provider has scheduled another maintenance outage between midnight and six am in the morning. This is part of a major upgrade of our electrical systems in our area and it affects all of the utilities that use the power poles. The outage is only expected to be for 2 hours but we all know that the time can slip or be extended based on how things go on the job.

I wish I had been more of a warning.

i read that as "internet outrage tonight" ha. good luck. i'm sure we will all miss it for a moment. thanks for the warning.

Adam, some times I feel that way

The outage was just after midnight and it didn't take very long. There is going to be more, the power company is everywhere in our area cutting trees, running underground cable and setting new power poles. We are already a few weeks into this major system upgrade and although I am pleased to see the improvements it comes with a lot of interference. They have single lane road setups that slow down traffic in and out big time. Got my fingers crossed in hopes that our new system will be more reliable.