Thread: Sawstop fence rails & 52" extension table- Raleigh, NC - Pick up only - FREE

Sawstop fence rails & 52" extension table- Raleigh, NC - Pick up only - FREE

Local pick up - Sawstop 52" Fence rail - front and back angle sections - does NOT include rectangular tube section. Also have a 52" extension table and legs.

This is all available for local pick up only in Raleigh, NC and is free to a good home. Or, if you are feeling guilty about jumping on this awesome deal, you can bring a six pack of the beer of your choice when you come to rid my basement of this extraneous metal.

I replaced this with a 36" fence rail. I kept and cut down the tube but had to replace the the angle sections to hold the in-line router table.

NOTE- NOW INCLUDES RECTANGULAR TUBE. - Turns out I can't just order the angle sections and I, fortunately, had not cut down the tube yet when I got notification that the angles alone can't be purchased. So this is a complete 52" fence tube, rails and extension table. Still free to a good home.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Canter View Post
    NOTE- NOW INCLUDES RECTANGULAR TUBE. - Turns out I can't just order the angle sections and I, fortunately, had not cut down the tube yet when I got notification that the angles alone can't be purchased. So this is a complete 52" fence tube, rails and extension table. Still free to a good home.
    I wish you were local to me, but I have to say I am astonished at the generosity of the members here. It helps to keep the faith in humanity.

Kindest Regards,
    Tim

Hi Mark,
    I’ve been thinking of making the same change. Did you order directly from Sawstop?
    Hopefully someone will be able to take advantage of your generous offer!
    Best regards,
    David

Yes, I ordered the 36” rails directly from the manufacturer (shipping is almost as much as the parts.). In retrospect, and if I wasn’t lazy and reluctant to involve myself in machining the angle irons to match the hole pattern and cutaway necessary for the router table plate, I really should have just done it myself.

Note that Woodcraft had the angles alone listed on their website, accepted an order for them, then rejected the order two days later and refunded the money.

Thanks for the info Mark. I’ll probably delay until it isn’t available any longer and then do it myself lol! That’s my regular routine. Take care!

PM sent with phone number. Bruce

Rails have gone to their new home.