Thread: laguna 1836 rotary adapter for vacuum chucking

laguna 1836 rotary adapter for vacuum chucking

how can i remove the small hose from the end and replace it with a quick disconnect fitting thats on my vacuum pump ----tks,joe

I'm not very familiar with the 1836 rotary adapter. But I suspect that if you took the hose to Harbor Fright or Home Despot that you could find a barbed fitting to jam into the hose where the other end is a standard NPT fitting that would screw into a mating quick disconnect fitting on your pump.

If your rotary adapter has a threaded fitting that attaches to your hose, then unscrew it and figure out the thread count. If it doesn't have a threaded fitting, then you need to go with a barbed fitting that connects to something useful.

Quote Originally Posted by joe zarnitz View Post
    how can i remove the small hose from the end and replace it with a quick disconnect fitting thats on my vacuum pump ----tks,joe
    I didn’t remove the laguna hose. It fit into the braided tubing and I put a clamp on it for added sealing.

2D1C1C92-5C53-4B2A-921E-B7C9A2540D12_1_201_a.jpeg
    When working I had more money than time. In retirement I have more time than money. Love the time, miss the money.