I'm trudging along in my first cabinet making journey and am now spraying the interior panels with General Finishes High Performance Topcoat and am hitting some challenges that I could use some feedback on. I'm using an HVLP gun with a 1.3 tip and thinned with water about 5%. The finish is getting a bit of orange peel when I'm spraying but flattens out fairly well when dried. That said, you can still see divots at some angles when in direct sunlight and that bothers me, regardless of whether or not it would be visible in the cabinet interior. I've put on 3 coats now and have sanded each coat with 320 in between and am wondering where I can go from here to solve it as it hasn't gotten better. Could I thin with some General Finishes Extender to give it more open time and hopefully flatten out more? Is sanding it with 1,000 to 2,000 after where I am now a better option to just remove the divots? Any suggestions or feedback welcome, you all have been a tremendous help for me on this project.