Thread: VCarvePro glitch?

VCarvePro glitch?

Since Mark Bolton clearly has the definitive answer to this and knows for certain that it's obviously all my fault, I have deleted my original question and request.

I apologize to the group for asking for help.
    Last edited by Grant Wilkinson; 07-08-2020 at 4:43 PM.
    Grant
    Ottawa ON

Post your file somewhere. Its operator error(you) not the software or any 'glitch". All of this is GIGO garbage in garage out. Uour default when something isn't right needs to be "what did I do wrong". If yir default is to think the software is to blame.. other than in extremely rare instances.. you will be at a loss.

I can't answer your question, but let me suggest you post your question on forum.vectric.com if you haven't already. You may well get an answer here, but there is a more concentrated group of users on that site.

There have been some toolpath bugs identified in 10.52 which Vectric is addressing. I do not know if any of them are related to the behavior you are experiencing. The Vectric support forum may be a good thing to check accordingly or post the file so that one of us can look at it.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Quote Originally Posted by Grant Wilkinson View Post
    Since Mark Bolton clearly has the definitive answer to this and knows for certain that it's obviously all my fault, I have deleted my original question and request.

I apologize to the group for asking for help.
    It would have been nice to see the question and the file. Some of us have other things to do than be here All the time. Its too darn hot and I am not planning to run the AC otherwise I would be in the Shop.
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10

10.503 has been released and it addresses a number of glitches including some for toolpaths.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...