Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'll see your trash pandas and raise 1/2 dozen neighbors

Patrick, I appreciate the clarification. Those were your words, not mine, so maybe choose them a little more carefully. Sounds like you're a dog person, so I'd hope you'd react the same way in the context it was written. I had to put mine down last week, so I'm probably more sensitive now than I've ever been.
    Last edited by Keith Outten; 07-07-2020 at 6:19 PM.

Wes,

Forst sorry to hear about your dog. That’s very hard.

Lost my first dog as a adult about a year and a half ago suddenly to cancer at 10. Being a pit bull that’s pretty young.

I nearly lost my job over it as I refused to leaver her side from the time she was diagnosed to three weeks later when she went into cardiac arrest mid walk.

Im pretty flippant with my words. Sadly for whatever reason I pride myself on saying what I think the way I think it. People either like me and or it or they don’t.

But even me after you spoke up as I’m milking piles of polar thought you know I’d jump down someone’s throat if I thought that was said in a manner bad for the dog.

So equally I’m sorry I upset you. That’s not cool.

Hang tuff loosing a dog is tough. Honestly I keep a picture of my girl on my shop wall. Still a year and half later I still cry probably once a week thinking about her.

Be well,,

a
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Mitchell View Post
    Patrick, I appreciate the clarification. Those were your words, not mine, so maybe choose them a little more carefully. Sounds like you're a dog person, so I'd hope you'd react the same way in the context it was written. I had to put mine down last week, so I'm probably more sensitive now than I've ever been.
    Last edited by Keith Outten; 07-07-2020 at 6:20 PM.