Thread: Cabinet drawer making in a pro shop... video walk thru.. can't find the video

Blog Entries

Cabinet drawer making in a pro shop... video walk thru.. can't find the video

Hi,

Hopefully the title isn't too convoluted. There is a member that showed us a walkthru of his shop making a drawer face. It was pretty awesome to see what a high tech specialized shop looks like and how it flows. My Google ninja skills aren't good enough this morning..

About a year (maybe 2) ago? He's a regular poster.

cheers,

Think you might be thinking of Martin Wasner, or Wassner? Very informative guy, great shop, and frequently gave insight into the business side of things, but apparently got banned for suggesting a regular Canadian poster with an undisclosed , or rarely mentioned, relationship with Felder was a shill for always pushing Hammer products, even if obliquely. Sad state of affairs, as appears sandbox rules are arbitrarily applied.

Blog Entries
    I remember the video, but I think it was a frame & panel door he made. Good video & a very knowledgeable guy. Wouldn't that video still be up somewhere here? He had a small YouTube channel with the video on it, but it was under a different name & I can't remember what it was. Sorry.

Doesn't surprise me that he got punted though. He could get a little abrasive. It's unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McCarthy View Post
    Sad state of affairs, as appears sandbox rules are arbitrarily applied.
    Be careful with angering the gods lol....

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the link!