Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dark Theme?

Seems like we've been talking about this upgrade for years and it always boils down to Aron hasn't the time. Maybe its time to find somebody that does have the time. Just a thought
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Quote Originally Posted by Bert Kemp View Post
    Seems like we've been talking about this upgrade for years and it always boils down to Aron hasn't the time. Maybe its time to find somebody that does have the time. Just a thought

Agreed. I'm in the tech industry, but have two jobs already. If I had the free time to really help and do a good job I would gladly volunteer. Retirement is 10ish years away (If COVID-19 doesn't fry the 2nd job). If it isn't done by then...

So... just to point out. Here is another vbulletin based forum, and I can select between light and dark theme.
    So perhaps it is possible here. Just not implemented.

https://www.hvac-talk.com/vbb/

Any update on getting the forum software updated?

Cheers,

We have been invited to Aaron and Kathy's house for Memorial day dinner. Jackie and I will both make every effort to at least get something on the schedule but I was told a few days ago that Aaron has a medical issue and his doctors are trying to determine the cause right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten View Post
    We have been invited to Aaron and Kathy's house for Memorial day dinner. Jackie and I will both make every effort to at least get something on the schedule but I was told a few days ago that Aaron has a medical issue and his doctors are trying to determine the cause right now.
    I sure hope Aaron will be ok.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”