Thread: Grizzly Lathe Sale

Grizzly Lathe Sale

Grizzly has a 24 hour for today only (not sure what timezone it ends) on Lathes and Shapers. The G0800 is $600 off while the G0733 is $300 off.

https://www.grizzly.com/search?q=(al...nd+Router+Bits

Good prices, but customer support leaves a lot to be desired.

I ordered a G0766 lathe from Grizzly and they were great to work with. They even held off shipping for a week while I was on vacation. I can't say anything about their warranty because I haven't needed it. Everything worked and is still working. I wouldn't hesitate to order from Grizzly again.

I ordered a go632,arrived damaged, fought with cs got parts to fix it 2 more orders were messed, I became frustrated, they ended up banning from ever contacting grizzly again. Then threatened me with legal action if I did . I can send copy of letter if someone wants to see how nasty they can be.

I'm a old man who just wanted to turn some bowls in my retirement. Grizzly made that dream a nightmare.

That’s strange. I had the exact opposite with them. When I ordered my G0800 years ago I ordered the outboard bed and it was barely wrapped in cardboard and UPS beat the hell out of it. I called them and they sent replacement the next day and unfortunately it was packaged the same way and ups treated it the same way. I called again and they apologized up and down and this time it took them an extra few days to get it sent out but it was put on a small pallet and sent via freight all at their cost.