Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another magazine thread

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Lippman View Post
    I just bought 100 old FWW for $20. Odds are someone will buy them if you put them on CL.
    Odds are nobody will buy them. You MIGHT get lucky & find someone to buy them.

I have heard that prison inmates can be very appreciative of good and varied reading material.
    I have no idea how to go about finding a jail or prison to donate to however.

Over the last two years when I have been in medical facilities everyone was looking at their cell phones while they were waiting. It's been rare to see any magazines in waiting areas.

Blog Entries
    My wife got sick of all the magazines so she made me a deal. I gave up the hard copies and she replaced them with the dvds. Now I have something that's searchable. I can print something if I want. I still subscribe to FWW so the deal includes a new dvd every other year at Christmas. She also gets me Fine Homebuilding and Wood.

I imagine that FWW and Fine Home Building would be fairly popular with the doctor/dentist/barber. It can be light reading whether someone intends to do this stuff or not. Pictures are nice.