Thread: Photo Resizing

Photo Resizing

What's a good app I can put on my iPhone to easily be able to shrink down the file size of the photos i take with the phone so I can post them on SMC? Thanks!
    Don't let it bring you down,
    It's only castles burning,
    Just find someone who's turning,
    And you will come around

Neil Young (with a little bit of emphasis added by me)

Board member, Gulf Coast Woodturners Association

There's one in the app store named Resize Image. That said, I haven't seen a way for the SMC version for phones to post images. Have you?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Buxton View Post
    There's one in the app store named Resize Image. That said, I haven't seen a way for the SMC version for phones to post images. Have you?
    Try Using the desktop view rather than the mobile view which is very restricted in the V-Bulletin software. I have never tried it, however, as I don't view forums via my phone except in an "emergency", as it were.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Mooney View Post
    What's a good app I can put on my iPhone to easily be able to shrink down the file size of the photos i take with the phone so I can post them on SMC? Thanks!
    I'm not familiar with Iphones, but SMC will automatically resize most photos as they are posted. I've uploaded file up to 5 Mb with no issues.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute