Thread: Harvey Bandsaws

Harvey Bandsaws

James Hamilton (Stumpy Nubs) recently promoted Harvey bandsaws in one of his YouTube videos. Does anyone have information about these machines? On its website, Harvey Machinery says that they have been making bandsaws for other brands, but I have not been able to find out what those brands are. I thought that might be one way to get a sense of Harvey's manufacturing experience and quality.

Thanks in advance for any information!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Ruud View Post
    James Hamilton (Stumpy Nubs) recently promoted Harvey bandsaws in one of his YouTube videos. Does anyone have information about these machines? On its website, Harvey Machinery says that they have been making bandsaws for other brands, but I have not been able to find out what those brands are. I thought that might be one way to get a sense of Harvey's manufacturing experience and quality.

Thanks in advance for any information!

Harvey makes machines for grizzly and a few other import companies. Their lathes are top notch. I'm sure the band saws are pretty good.
    Where did I put those band aids?

Blog Entries
    Had to check out Harvey Machine website. I hope they make good tool, because their website leaves a little to be desired. The printing on it is so small and the product shots look good, but it seems a very low resolution to me.