Thread: TeknaTool G3 Chuck Bundle

TeknaTool G3 Chuck Bundle

Trying to find out what Country the Teknatool G3 Chuck Bundle is made in . Is it made in Clearwater, Florida , China or New Zealand ? None of the stores that stock that chuck bundle, have that model in stock. Did not know it was that popular !!! Anyone know if the Company is still manufacturing the chucks, or have they shut down because of the Corona Virus ? Nobody answers the phone at the Company.

Model # 48246

I just purchased one on Amazon. It came last week.

Phil

I believe it is made in China. I have heard the ships have to quarantine before unloading, but not sure that is true.
    When working I had more money than time. In retirement I have more time than money. Love the time, miss the money.

Quote Originally Posted by William C Rogers View Post
    I believe it is made in China. I have heard the ships have to quarantine before unloading, but not sure that is true.
    Clarence, I don't know about the latest G3 chucks but I just bought another Nova Supernova2 chuck which is labeled differently from the others I have. Laser engraving indicates it is designed in the USA and manufactured in China. Based on that, my wild guess that other, at least recent, Nova chucks are made the same way.

JKJ

On Teknatool's website, the China location is the only one that mentions manufacturing, so I'd assume that your chuck was made there. https://www.teknatool.com/about/