Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Finally got me a camera drone

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Lake View Post
    ...I was pretty stunned at how advanced they are.
    Me too! I almost bought one a few years ago but now I'm glad I didn't. The new model is less than half the price of what I almost bought, has a longer fly time, more solid communication, collision avoidance, better camera, and much smaller (and folding) to boot. What will they think of next.

JKJ

by the was john when I read your "old and feeble" comment on your chainsaw aid it reminded me of an artist I met once and when I asked what he did he said he was a starving artist. I asked some others about him later they said he was well respected and wealthy.

Sure enough I clicked on the link to see that beast you have and what it can do. Thats cheating however love to have one of those. A few of my machines were lifted off the trailer with a new giant John Deer tractor, thats another level of mechanical stuff that amazes me, your machine as well. Last year I was pulling railway ties out by hand for a day then a farm guy came in a skid steer with special forks took 10 seconds to remove one then he picked up four or five at once an moved them all. Right tools for the job.

I have seen videos of them with hand guns, shotguns, machine guns, Missiles, knives and flamethrowers mounted on them, so a laser or chainsaw may not be a stretch.

geez Mark maybe I could just sharpen the blades for trimming the candles on the white pines. Noticed the american car and seems he has an endless supplies of manequins.

Likely Military have that stuff or well more of it than we are aware of.

Years ago I came over a hill not far from where i live and in the distance I saw lights flying, I stopped on the side of the road and took 100 plus photos, of what I wasnt sure. stuff came from the east flying together then went north and disappeared and more kept coming from the east. Sometimes the lights changed position same time., I forgot my still shot camera had video and should have had that on. I didnt sleep that night then went back to the area and asked endless people. No answers then checked with the military close by if they were flying something and they said no. It never got answered but there was one report of UFO very close in the area on an american site. All I can think of it was 25 guys with drones flying at once. I was a bit stunned I was the only one that saw this. As I came over that hill and driving into that small town the lights were evident from far away, up fairly high and bright like crazy. I didnt hear any noise but there was traffic driving past me so some noise and all were oblivious to it.