Thread: Any one know of a woodpecker discount code?

Any one know of a woodpecker discount code?

Looking for a discount code for woodpecker tools anyone know of a current one?

Thanks Richard
    Richard Poitras
    Central, Michigan....
    01-02-2006

I would not hold your breath for a code. They send emails all the time and offer a discount on them for the item or two of the week.

If you have any luck with finding one keep us posted.

Didn't Carbide Processors provide a Discount to Creekers that was good towards Woodpeckers? If nothing else I think they offered free shipping which I don't think Woodpecker's does.

Quote Originally Posted by Cary Falk View Post
    Didn't Carbide Processors provide a Discount to Creekers that was good towards Woodpeckers? If nothing else I think they offered free shipping which I don't think Woodpecker's does.
    Cary's right. From the Friends of the Creek tab: Carbide Processors gives a "10% discount for Creekers (use coupon code “creekers” ). 100% satisfaction guarantee. http://www.carbideprocessors.com (800) 346-8274"

Call them. They sell WP. Good folks.

Fred
    Last edited by Frederick Skelly; 05-29-2020 at 9:32 PM.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

I will give Carbide Processors a call Its a one time tool that they are give one more chance before production so we will see.

Thanks Richard
    Richard Poitras
    Central, Michigan....
    01-02-2006