Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good Things Don't Last Forever

I’m lucky that I can go to my local store, double pleasurable because I’ve put the pickup in “storage” for the summer and get there on the Harley.
    Boo hoo, the order for my “new” router plane box is being shipped to me instead of the store, AND hasn’t even been shipped because of the backlog.
    I’m looking forward to visiting and actually feeling the new tools.
    Young enough to remember doing it;
    Old enough to wish I could do it again.

Rob,
    I just want to say thanks for the free shipping. It was generous, and extending free shipping for orders over $30 is still a great deal. I am preparing an order and will surely reach the free shipping threshold. As for the shipping we have had the opposite situation, UPS has been extremely dependable and and timely. Regards, Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by jack dempsey View Post
    As for the shipping we have had the opposite situation, UPS has been extremely dependable and and timely. Regards, Jack.

We have a (now) documented Covid-19 outbreak at our local UPS facility. This isn't a knock against UPS, but a pandemic disease outbreak tends to hurt productivity (as in packages sit in Tucson for a week or more). This is, ultimately, the reason I asked. If I can reduce that now crushing workload, it's better for everyone.. including the UPS employees here.
    ~mike

happy in my mud hut