Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Made in China sentiment

Yes saying “you/we” set a standard for basic humane work conditions so forth and so on but then asking you or hiring someone else to do something for us is pretty much akin to putting ones hands over their eyes and saying “I can’t see it from my house” but if it makes better life for my family so be it. Or hiring someone to take out your adversary fully believing you won’t be held responsible and in the case of government and big business knowing you can’t or won’t. And if you are to be caught it’s a slim chance and a slap on the wrist.

Pretty much what happens on a much smaller level rampant through the workplace here stateside. Us hard workers and honest people will always be fully aware that a percentage of our coworkers will always be ok with pawning their work off on someone else and not feeling bad about it. Imop pretty much the ugliest side of us humans.

But I do agree it drives competition and yes competition drive innovation as us humans just love our green lawns, burgers, fries, and anything that can get em to us bigger and faster with less work and cost
    Last edited by Patrick Walsh; 06-13-2020 at 12:51 PM.

I don't obsess over country of origin like some do. I will almost always look for made in USA first, but if it has to come from China so be it. I know a number of people who claim if it is made in China they won't buy it. (I wonder how they use the Internet on a device not made in China?)

I want to keep jobs in the USA and often, not always, the USA item is better quality.