Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Has anyone been able to buy disinfecting spray anywhere?

Dollar Tree sells Lysol Brand New Day multi-surface cleaner for a buck. For general cleaning, it makes up to 5 gallons when mixed with water. For disinfecting, use one ounce to five ounces of water. Comes in a couple different flavors. We bought the orange, because I prefer orange.
    Last edited by Bruce Wrenn; 05-21-2020 at 3:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom M King View Post
    I just ordered 7 packs of 2 spray bottles of Clorox Cleanup from Home Depot. The reason for the amount was to get past the minimum dollar amount for free shipment to home. Everything else "clorox" was out of stock. It remains to be seen if it's really available, but they took my money, so we'll see. The price was the normal price.
    Just got the email notification that this order was shipped.

Home Depot has a disinfectant piled up just inside the entrance to my local store. I didn't look at it really carefully, but it looked like (based on the packaging) like something originally intended for commercial sale, rather than retail sale. It may or may not have been something that I've seen at vets...not sure.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

The ancient Romans used urine for some cleansing purposes. Washing clothes and teeth cleaning were among them.