Thread: RD Works question.

RD Works question.

Anyone know if there is a way to tell rdworks to raster, or vector more than once. I know I can layer different colors. But it's just and extra step I want to avoid.
    Redsail x700, 50watt & Shenhui 350, 50 watt

I have RDworks on this computer just for reference, but since it's not connected to a machine, I can't get past the 'communication error' message when trying to download a job.

That said, the PhCad program my Triumph uses, when I hit 'download' a menu comes up with several options, like mirroring, axis swap, etc, and one of the options is a 'total runs' where I can enter the number of run passes I want. There may be such an option in RDworks's download menu?
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle

Quote Originally Posted by Clark Pace View Post
    Anyone know if there is a way to tell rdworks to raster, or vector more than once. I know I can layer different colors. But it's just and extra step I want to avoid.
    I do not believe there is a way to do it. I've looked in the copy of RDWorks that I have, and can't seem to find anywhere that indicates you can. Granted, I never use RDWorks though, so far from an expert at it. It's extremely easy to do in LightBurn though, which I use exclusively with my Ruida based machines.
    Epilog Fusion Pro 48 - 120 Watt
    OMG Laser 60W JPT MOPA Fiber
    Mimaki UJF-6042MkII e UV Printer