Thread: Thoughts on Full Spectrum Laser Muse Core

Thoughts on Full Spectrum Laser Muse Core

Hi All,
    I'm in the market for a laser cutter to cut mostly 1/8" acrylic, but occasionally 1/4" acrylic and 1/8" delrin. I don't have much to spend, and space is VERY MUCH at a premium. The FSL Muse or Glowforge are about all I have room for, but I've decided that the glowforge doesn't offer the flexibility I need, for instance in air assist supply and exhaust fan attachments. To get this out of the way, I'd much prefer a Boss and even more so a Rabbit, but simply don't have the space.

So now my question. FSL seems only to send out Muse 3d for review. I haven't found a single review on the Muse Core. Does anyone have one? Has anyone seen one in person? I can't tell if the hardware is the same as the other lasers in the Muse line or not. I'm aware of the customer service issues, and that they've somewhat been addressed, but I can't tell at all if this machine is worth the money.

Thanks all!

Before we waste a lot of time, please just post what you want to spend. Both of those you posted are not good choices for machines. Did you check the classifieds here? Lots of good stuff listed and at times goes unsold.
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10