Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Standing on concrete floors

I have wide difficult feet to fit shoes for and have no trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by roger wiegand View Post
    So how do you keep from filling your shoes up with chips with a low cut shoe like the Oofos? Hate that in the summer when I try to work in shorts and don't have the overlap between pants and boot top to shed the debris to the outside.

How wide are they? There was no indication of them coming in widths on the web site, probably bad news for my EEEE feet.
    Pete

* It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep for life - Sister Elizabeth Kenny *
    I think this equates nicely to wood turning as well . . . . .

John,

you do a great job moderating this forum — always offering excellent tips. Your tip on the Oofos clogs is a big winner for me. I spent much of the holiday weekend in my shop wearing my Oofos. So much less fatigue and back pain. Amazing! THANKS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Gaylin View Post
    John,

you do a great job moderating this forum — always offering excellent tips. Your tip on the Oofos clogs is a big winner for me. I spent much of the holiday weekend in my shop wearing my Oofos. So much less fatigue and back pain. Amazing! THANKS!!
    Thank you for the encouragement! I'll pass that on to the friend who told me about them - he'll be glad to hear it. Ain't nuthin much worse than feet and back hurting.

About the only times I DON'T wear mine is when working outside in severe circumstances where I absolutely need secure footing, like climbing on a pile of downed trees to whittle them down with a chainsaw, crossing steep rocky ravines, horseback riding, bicycling on trails, working in deep mud. Oh, and when stirring up the beehives - when they get mad enough those little girls can find feet and socks to sting through. For the bees I wear rubber boots and stuff the pant legs inside - I am such a wimp!

Spent the weekend in my recently bought Oofos. They are great! They fit snugger than my other sandals, and the chips hurt a bit more, but they are great to stand around in.
    Thanks again for the info.

You guys all know how Amazon works, my wife was browsing and it recommends the Oofos to her. She bought a pair. She didn't know that I had ordered them, (for me) and that was before mine came in so I didn't say anything since I had not tried them. But I know she'll be happy. She says, hey I found these sandals on Amazon, they recommended them to me..... Maybe you should get them. Lol.