Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Minimax/Tecnomax CU410 Elite

Kelly, I think that your perception around the size and weight of the 410 series is accurate...while you might be able to have it mobile, it's not going to be the best idea for sure. There's substantially more machine there. So IMHO, if you can place it in your shop in a position that supports infeed/outfeed well and leave it, that should be your preferred plan. If you give it some careful thought, you should be able to come up with a plan and that usually also means putting it at an angle in the shop to maximize the ability for the slider wagon to go end to end.

As to pre-owned, the market still seems to be pretty good and a clean, well maintained combo should not be a big issue to sell. I believe a 'Creeker recently sold one in the classifieds here (you'll need to be a Contributor to do that...click the Donate button up top. It's only six bux minimum to gain the benefits of the Classifieds, image viewing and private messaging) You'll also want to advertise it in the SCM/Minimax online group, too.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Thanks Jim. Annual donation set up, and yesterday I posted to the Minimax users group, and have received good intel there. Thanks re moving the 300 Classic if I end up getting the 410es. I traded messages with Sam at SCM re the mobility of the 410. Short summary is it's "mobile enough" that I can move it and other woodworking equipment out of the way if doing automotive projects, or setting up the Lucas Mill.

I'm glad you're speaking with my friend Sam...he's "da best".
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...