Thread: Incra TS-LS without a table saw

Incra TS-LS without a table saw

I recently sold my older Jet contractor saw and have not decided on what my next one will be as of yet.

Have been router table shopping and decided on an Incra set up. Was thinking the 27x43 but looking at the prices am now thinking the ts-ls combo #2. Can get the leg kit for both sides and have it free standing for the time being mighe even be able to square up my compact table saw where the fence will work as well.

My main unaswered question is how sturdy the assembly would be with a set of the incra legs on each end. Any thoughts?

I have the Incra support legs on the end of my SawStop that has a router table in the right end.

I think they could be made to work. You get a horizontal cross brace with each pair of legs. You might need to order a couple more of these or fabricate something.

I don't have any detailed photos of this area of my table. If you need some, let me know. (I'll try to remember to take some, this morning, and post them up a little later)

Here's some pictures on the support arm legs and the crossbar

Thank you. Those do look pretty substantial there, easier to see scale in some normal pictures.