Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RINVOQ Commercial, Glaring Error

RINVOQ Commercial, Glaring Error

If you watched much TV lately, most likely you have seen the RINVOQ commercial where the woman actor photographs horses. There is a glaring error in this commercial. Have you seen it? Do you know what it is? Look at commercial very carefully. I'll post the answer in a couple days

Blog Entries
    Haven't seen it, does she leave the lens cap on?

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

Don't have a television (gave 'em away in 2000), so nope...haven't seen it. No guess for me

Havent seen it either. Dont know what a RINVOQ is.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

I didn't know what rinvoq is and I hadn't seen the commercial. However, I was curious, so I just watched it online. The lens cap is off, so that's not it. She is standing the bed of a moving pickup. Maybe that's it. Also, she does not keep a Covid-free distance from the horse. In my province, she could be arrested for that.
    Grant
    Ottawa ON

Haven't watched it closely, but a guess would be one of the wild horses has a halter on.

I'm assuming RINVOQ is some sort of prescription med, so there are (at least) two reasons I haven't watched the ad:
    1. It's probably on during the evening news, which I've been avoiding like the plague, pun intended.
    2. For all other TV, I fast-forward through the ads anyway. (You can have my DVR when you pry it from my dead cold hands.)
    Yoga class makes me feel like a total stud, mostly because I'm about as flexible as a 2x4.
    "Design"? Possibly. "Intelligent"? Sure doesn't look like it from this angle.
    We used to be hunter gatherers. Now we're shopper borrowers.
    The three most important words in the English language: "Front Towards Enemy".
    The world makes a lot more sense when you remember that Butthead was the smart one.
    You can never be too rich, too thin, or have too much ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom M King View Post
    Haven't watched it closely, but a guess would be one of the wild horses has a halter on.
    And/or they're shod.
    Yoga class makes me feel like a total stud, mostly because I'm about as flexible as a 2x4.
    "Design"? Possibly. "Intelligent"? Sure doesn't look like it from this angle.
    We used to be hunter gatherers. Now we're shopper borrowers.
    The three most important words in the English language: "Front Towards Enemy".
    The world makes a lot more sense when you remember that Butthead was the smart one.
    You can never be too rich, too thin, or have too much ammo.

Blog Entries
    TV, as in network TV? I haven't watched that in many years & have no idea what RINVOQ is.

Quote Originally Posted by Grant Wilkinson View Post
    I didn't know what rinvoq is and I hadn't seen the commercial. However, I was curious, so I just watched it online. The lens cap is off, so that's not it. She is standing the bed of a moving pickup.

Closest to the answer of anyone yet.

It's only shown for a second but is that a left handed camera? I couldn't see a shutter release on the right side. There wasn't a camera name I could see to find if it was a mirror image.

-Tom

Or is it a left handed chase vehicle?
    Sharp solves all manner of problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wrenn View Post
    If you watched much TV lately, most likely you have seen the RINVOQ commercial where the woman actor photographs horses. There is a glaring error in this commercial. Have you seen it? Do you know what it is? Look at commercial very carefully. I'll post the answer in a couple days
    I haven't watched TV in about 15 years so I'm clueless. However, I have horses and often photograph my own. While waiting for the answer to the quiz, here are some pictures for those who like horses:

The mare on the left is expressing her feelings about the new horse on the right. The gelding in the middle has been blind for over 15 years.
    Horses_three_IMG_20151103_0.jpg

This is what you do with a blind horse.
    Olivia_tinyhug_IMG_4585_s.jpg

This girl is the best trainer I know:
    horse_jump_IMG_5558.jpg horse_jump_IMG_5284.jpg

Yikes, someone took a picture of me. That's rare...
    photo.JPG

JKJ

Great pics John!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

The obvious answer is to imply that horses are natural and belong in America. That they are not killing off native species by eating their food. I suppose the logical extension is that people who need this drug should be chased down by helicopters, survival of the fittest you know?
    Bill D