Thread: Gravograph LS900 CO2

Question Gravograph LS900 CO2

Does anyone know of a 3rd Party Dealer that might have old Gravograph Parts?
    Or if anyone knows of a 80w LaserTube compatible with Gravograph LS900 CO2.

thanks!

What parts in particular? My Gravograph rep's shop is a museum of used parts from pre-WWII pantographs to lasers...

As to the tube, these aren't things people have sitting around - if you have a bad tube, best option is to send it in to have it recharged and/or repaired, MUCH cheaper than new. WHERE to send it, other's know the names of the best places and should chime in to help...

(btw I own an LS900)
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle

Quote Originally Posted by Kev Williams View Post
    What parts in particular? My Gravograph rep's shop is a museum of used parts from pre-WWII pantographs to lasers...

As to the tube, these aren't things people have sitting around - if you have a bad tube, best option is to send it in to have it recharged and/or repaired, MUCH cheaper than new. WHERE to send it, other's know the names of the best places and should chime in to help...

(btw I own an LS900)

Thanks for responding,

Unfortunately we think its the tube. If anyone knows who I can send it to that would be great.
    thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruston Hill View Post
    Thanks for responding,

Unfortunately we think its the tube. If anyone knows who I can send it to that would be great.
    thanks.

I'd give Evergreen a call: https://evergreenlaser.com/
    Epilog Fusion Pro 48 - 120 Watt
    OMG Laser 60W JPT MOPA Fiber
    Mimaki UJF-6042MkII e UV Printer

Isn't Evergreen the one I've heard some bad things about? They're the cheapest, but... I know Photo Vac in Ohio is pretty reliable. They do mostly medical lasers. https://photovaclaser.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Michalares View Post
    Isn't Evergreen the one I've heard some bad things about? They're the cheapest, but... I know Photo Vac in Ohio is pretty reliable. They do mostly medical lasers. https://photovaclaser.com/

I will definitely give them a try. thanks!

Hi does anyone have internal circuit boards from a Synrad v40 laser. I need the small controller board . I cannot get any in Australia as they are made in the us . Cheers. Mark

A guy I know in Michigan sent his to Photo Vac, they said it was a circuit board problem and charged him $50 bucks to repair it. Might try them.