Hi there,

I recently purchased a new Laguna Fusion F3 table saw and am a week into playing with it. To be honest I've spent the first little bit trying to get the dust collection to work. I'm just wondering if anyone else here is using the new line of Fusion Table saws, and if so what your impressions are, or possibly any tips or tricks you may have found.

For my part I've started to mess around with the stock setup, since out of the box Dust collection seems non-existent. Here is the list of things I've tried so far, with some success.

1. I removed the stock hose from the blade guard, and ran a 4" to 2.5" down to the blade guard. I'm still using the 1.5" hose to attach to the guard, but so far getting more air their has made a difference.
5F915748-A7AB-4E25-AD49-FDB05149B16A.jpg

2. I've tried to seal the cabinet as best as I can using foam, pushed up between the cabinet and table, trying to fill in the massive holes that reduce any suction from below.

3. The bottom 4" port that comes stock with the saw actually splits your 4" run between the 1.5" port to the blade guard hose, a 2.5" run to the blade shroud, and a 1" hole into the cabinet. I've removed that and added a 4" port that draws directly from the base of the cabinet. I also removed the on-board tool storage, to discover that there is a massive hole in the cabinet behind that plastic tool holder. I fashioned a 2.5" to 4" adapter there so I can run another 4" run to 2.5" to run to the blade shroud. I have seen a suggestion to run a 4" line directly to the blade shroud, but from what I can tell the shroud doesn't come up nearly high enough to be effective, so I'm considering not using it at all.
729C93CF-D0AB-4E46-BF01-7A6C8DE010CB.jpg

So Curious if anyone else has this saw, and if so what they have done to help improve the dust collection, or even if they have any other initial impressions.

Thanks!