Thread: Fillet Table w/ Sink

Fillet Table w/ Sink

Kinda eyeing this Fillet Table with sink to use as an outdoor sink for grilling/gardening prep.
    Anyone have experience with a setup like this.

sink.jpg

Thought about building one but I like the idea of taking it down / folding up in the winter.
    "Remember back in the day, when things were made by hand, and people took pride in their work?"
    - Rick Dale

That looks pretty practical and easy to clean, Dave. And yea...folding it away for storage or to use at another location is a very nice feature. I doubt it would be easy to build something as nice...
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

I bought a used one piece cast sink and countertop with pullout faucet. Built a hutch frame of redwood 2x4's to hold it up and attached a garden hose. I had to cap off the hot water input fitting. I jetted a hole 10 feet deep under the sink drain. I told my wife it is her potting hutch. She likes it. I detach the hose in the fall before things freeze.
    Bill D

That's a good idea, Bill. I will say, however, that the shallow sink in the OP's photo is kinda nice for the application and keeps the whole thing very thin for storage. Either way works from a functional standpoint, however.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Ran across this one I like because of the goose neck faucet.
    Demo starts at the 1:50 mark.

https://www.kotulas.com/deals/fish-c...lexible-faucet

"Remember back in the day, when things were made by hand, and people took pride in their work?"
    - Rick Dale