Thread: Lumberjocks.com Forum

Blog Entries

Lumberjocks.com Forum

I got an email from Lumberjocks.com and when I clicked on it my virus protection warned it was a phishing email. Any one else have that issue? This is my go to forum but its always nice to have a backup to go to

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tim walker View Post
    I got an email from Lumberjocks.com and when I clicked on it my virus protection warned it was a phishing email. Any one else have that issue? This is my go to forum but its always nice to have a backup to go to
    I go there once in awhile, I pretty sure they're having a problem with phishing , when I get an email from them I always delete it
    Dennis

Blog Entries
    The site seems to work if you go directly there.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

I have received a few from them lately. I also just delete them since they are unusual. I just go once a week to look at their gallery.

I go there at least once a week, and from time to time, I'll get an email about courses or business opportunities. I send them to junk without opening them.
    Last edited by Grant Wilkinson; 04-13-2020 at 8:14 AM.
    Grant
    Ottawa ON

Quote Originally Posted by Grant Wilkinson View Post
    I do there at least once a week, and from time to time, I'll get an email about courses or business opportunities. I send them to junk without opening them.

I've never had an email from them, I feel left out.

They seem to have some ongoing issues with spammers... in threads, in PMs, and via email. Not sure why, it's almost like they have a personal vendetta.

I occasionally get PM emails from a fake member.

LJ does have some security issues for sure.