Thread: Virtual choirs

Virtual choirs

I suspect almost everyone has heard about and listened to some "virtual choirs" where many isolated voices are combined into one video.

I was pleased to watch one my oldest son, Ben, put together for the high school in Greenville SC where he is videographer and photographer.

In case anyone is interested, this news report at the top of this page has some info:

https://www.wyff4.com/article/christ...ation/32053271

The news clip shows Ben at about 0:45. He said he was SO nervous during the interview. I'm a proud pappa!

The full piece is at the bottom of the page.

BTW, there is no "magic app" that I know of that will combine and synchronize all these voices. Each clip had to be edited, synchronized, and placed on the screen. I am seeing more and more of these recently, some all voices, some instrumentals, some mixed. My nephew Josiah Sprankle, a musician and composer, organized one but I haven't seen the video yet.

Fantastic!

JKJ

Virtually enjoyable. Congratulations on a talented son.
    My three favorite things are the Oxford comma, irony and missed opportunities

The problem with humanity is: we have paleolithic emotions; medieval institutions; and God-like technology. Edward O. Wilson