Thread: source for trigger sprayer

Blog Entries

source for trigger sprayer

I been looking for a source for a few trigger spray heads similar to the one in the photo. the longer pickup is what I am looking for. 20200401_111237.jpg
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Here's one, but out of stock....

https://www.grainger.com/product/22N...g!539229480149!

Maybe you could just add a longer hose to conventional trigger sprayer?
    Last edited by Paul F Franklin; 04-03-2020 at 9:32 PM.
    --I had my patience tested. I'm negative--

Blog Entries
    Those commonly are attached to bottles of insecticide sprayers.

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Schierer View Post
    I been looking for a source for a few trigger spray heads similar to the one in the photo. the longer pickup is what I am looking for. 20200401_111237.jpg
    Lee, if you can't find the spray head are you open to using a different sprayer? This would require pouring the liquid from one to the other, of course.

The reason I ask is some years ago I started buying Solo pressurized pump sprayers for fly repellent for the horses. Bottles of fly repellent come with a trigger head and it took a lot of trigger pulls to treat three horses every day. I typically keep the repellent in gallon sizes and would refill smaller containers with trigger spray heads.

These are available in different sizes and are such an improvement! A few quick pumps and the repellent is so effortless now. The only down side is having to refill from the other container but I don't find that a problem.

I bought some of each but like the 2-liter size best: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002HJGVN2

sprayer.jpg

Also, I had one product with a damaged spray head and I was able to pull the longer pickup hose off and replace a shorter hose on a working spray head.

JKJ

Quote Originally Posted by John K Jordan View Post
    Lee, if you can't find the spray head are you open to using a different sprayer? This would require pouring the liquid from one to the other, of course.

The reason I ask is some years ago I started buying Solo pressurized pump sprayers for fly repellent for the horses. Bottles of fly repellent come with a trigger head and it took a lot of trigger pulls to treat three horses every day. I typically keep the repellent in gallon sizes and would refill smaller containers with trigger spray heads.

These are available in different sizes and are such an improvement! A few quick pumps and the repellent is so effortless now. The only down side is having to refill from the other container but I don't find that a problem.

I bought some of each but like the 2-liter size best: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002HJGVN2

sprayer.jpg

Also, I had one product with a damaged spray head and I was able to pull the longer pickup hose off and replace a shorter hose on a working spray head.

JKJ

Lowes stocks a similar sprayer (Chapin Home and Garden 2.0 L) for about ten bucks. I don't think it's a good idea to pull sprayer from insecticide and use for other purposes. Read the label.
    Last edited by Bruce Wrenn; 04-04-2020 at 8:34 PM. Reason: Spelling, thank John

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wrenn View Post
    Lowes stocks a similar sprayer (Chapman Home and Garden 2.0 L) for about ten bucks. I don't think it's a good idea to pull sprayer from insecticide and use for other purposes. Read the label.
    Do you mean Chapin? I haven't tried that but I've tried others which were unsatisfactory. The Solo is the best I've used in that class.

I agree about keeping insecticide sprayers for insecticide use. Same with herbicide, etc.

Would heat shrink tube work? may have to put a spring inside so it does not collapse.
    Bil lD