Thread: Donate

Donate

HI..Is Paypal the only method of donating to the site? Can I just use a Visa card? I dont have a paypal acc. and also read online that some info was hacked from Paypal but dont know if that is true.
    Thanks Johnny Johnson

Johnny

You can use your Visa card through paypal. You don't have to have a paypal account. Just send your donation to sales@northwindassociates.com

Jackie Outten

Thanks...will check it out. My user name is Johnnyy Johnson. Is that all that is needed to ID my acc?
    TKS
    Johnny
    Last edited by Jackie Outten; 04-04-2020 at 9:32 AM.

That is all you need.

I can understand how new to the Creek folks can be confused on how to pay without Paypal. After selecting the amount the only option is "pay with Paypal" only after clicking that it gives you a chance to pay with credit card, that seems new as well as required phone # Than getting an email thanking me for updating my account with a phone # and yes I did pay as guest. Just never had that happen before, just the email I had paid.
    Sometimes we see what we expect to see, and not what we are looking at! Scott

To be sure things are clear, one can use their credit card to make their donation without a PayPal account as Scott mentions. PayPal is merely the CC merchant processor of the transaction. My business uses Quicken's merchant system; others use other systems.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...