Thread: Remote turning club board meeting

Remote turning club board meeting

We had our first board meeting for the Knoxville club by videoconferencing tonight. It went very well. One gentleman setup the Zoom software and we hand 9 in attendance. It went a lot smoother than I was afraid it would and the chair was far more comfortable. And it saved me an hour and half of driving time! The video and audio were clear. We discussed doing remote demos using the same software.

JKJ

We've been doing a department call each morning for the past 7 or 8 years. with 6 of us on the call it's choppy some days. Done a handful of zoom meetings in the past 2 weeks--much smoother. That will definitely continue moving forward. Was really pretty easy to figure out how to log in--i haven't had to schedule one yet.
    earl

We have been using Zoom for family meeting this week. My first experience and it has been really great. Last night we had a Mac, 2 Pc laptop, two iPads and an iPhone. I missed one but am amazed at how easy it all went and wondered myself about the ability to use it for remote demos? I look forward to seeing what you do with it.
    Pete

* It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep for life - Sister Elizabeth Kenny *
    I think this equates nicely to wood turning as well . . . . .