While I wish I could enjoy the low price of gasoline right now while I sit at home alternating between the workshop, kitchen, and computer, my tanks are full with the likelihood of staying full for the next few weeks with the stay at home order.

Meanwhile, our "ally" in the middle east is pledging to further increase crude production in a glutted market in their war with another unnamed foreign oil producing country in an attempt to totally crush any competition so they have near unfettered control of the crude market. This of course can have serious impact on our own oil industry. Kill the competition, control the market, control pricing, rule the world. I think if it weren't for the virus, this situation would be dominating world news headlines and be the focus and concern of most world governments. Perhaps the timing is calculated, while the news is all about ways to not contract the virus, latest graphs and models,and lack of TP and hand sanitizer, one entity is positioning itself for total dominance in the liquid gold market. Stock up now if you are able, could be trouble ahead imo.

Conspiracy theory? Maybe, and I hope that's the case but there is a lot on the line here.
Pray for wisdom for our leaders.