Thread: Have clear acrylic in stock? Need sales?

Have clear acrylic in stock? Need sales?

Just read this article about the "impossible puzzle".....apparently the seller is back ordered for 4 weeks.....

foxnews (dot) com /lifestyle/impossible-puzzle-clear-pieces

Last edited by Steve Clarkson; 04-01-2020 at 8:56 AM. Reason: remove hyperlink
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw

Or you could contact the seller and offer to cut some for him so he can fulfill his waitlist orders.
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw