I’m with Fauci..

Even before this I have always been so disappointed we as humans put so much value in the almighty dollar vrs what’s really of value in this world.

A time like this I feel it’s best for us to all do our best. I know it may be only my opinion and others with have contrary.

But our best to me seems to be “stay home at all cost” the cards are gonna land at this point where they land for us all regarding $$$ it’s not gonna not stink bad for any of us. Some worse than others, some less but we are all gonna suffer bad.

But if we die or unknowingly or knowingly end up being the cause of someone else dying well then what all that financial self preservation gonna worth.

About as much as I feel it was worth prior but just with a life and death consequence..

I’m all for science, all for facts but people make mistakes and sometimes overcompensation is only logical. I’d say this is one of those times.

Crap the attention some of us pay to our dam joinery far exceeds that of the attention most pay to not only their health but the health and welfare of others.

If you wanna argue that financial welfare is that important go ahead your not gonna crack this nut