I'm in the process of rebuilding an old MiniMax FS-35 (The mustard colored beast). It has a 3 hp Fimec Motor (H90LC2MD), and the start and run capacitors are shot or close to it. I've already cleaned the motor and replaced the bearings but the start cap blew when I fired it up to test because the centrifugal switch wasn't aligned correctly. The run capacitor is badly cracked and I'm not willing to put it back into service. The lettering on the run capacitor was rubbed off at exactly the point to remove the most information! I've included a photo in case there is something of use in the remaining codes that I missed.

Does anyone know the correct values for these capacitors? I reached out to Fimec two weeks ago. They said the motor was so old that they didn't have an immediate record of the values but that they will look into it. I'm suspecting I won't hear anything else from Italy in the near term given the situation and suspect I would have heard immediately if they had found the data.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

And two more brief questions for any owners out there:
1: What is the correct cutter extension (TDC) from the surface of the cutter head? I took the old knives out to clean without thinking to measure it.
2: I've found that tables are very far from parallel with the axis of rotation of the cutter. With the tables down and locked, and looking down from above, the gap between the infeed table and outfeed table is much smaller on the operator side than the hinge side. I don't believe that this will cause a major problem but I can't figure it out and there isn't enough freedom in the bolts securing the hinge blocks to the base to correct the problem. Can anyone recommend a fix?

Thank you!
-Tony

IMG_20200319_204856.jpg
IMG_20200319_204629-1.jpgIMG_20200304_213130.jpgIMG_20200319_204514-1.jpg