Thread: Gopro Hero 3

Gopro Hero 3

I'm trying to find a simple easy to use free program that will let me make a timelapse video from the photos.
    everything I find is complicated . have all this extra stuff . any easy programs out there?
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Quote Originally Posted by Bert Kemp View Post
    I'm trying to find a simple easy to use free program that will let me make a timelapse video from the photos.
    everything I find is complicated . have all this extra stuff . any easy programs out there?
    which editing software have you tried so far? I know there is a learning curve to them.

Blog Entries
    Windows Live Photo Gallery has the capability to turn a sequential series of photos into a movie. I learned how to do it in just a day or so. It came as part of windows 7. I have downloaded it to windows 10. I don't know if it is still available.

Maybe search with google if you haven't. I tried convert video to timelapse and got a number of hits.

I've searched and downloaded 3 or 4 programs none of which I'm smart enough to figure out LOL. Just so much extra stuff in then that confuses the whole works.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Im not trying to covert video to time lapse I'm trying to covert a series of photos to video
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

More searching this afternoon and downloaded a couple more programs one of which is Windows Movie Maker 2020 I think this one will work . The free version puts a big water mark across the middle of you pictures but If I can get it to do what I want it only 40 bucks for a lifetime license . Taking pictures now will see how it works later .
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander