Thread: Store

Store

Hehehe. That was pretty good Jerry.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Skelly View Post
    Hehehe. That was pretty good Jerry.
    Indeed lol
    My three favorite things are the Oxford comma, irony and missed opportunities

The problem with humanity is: we have paleolithic emotions; medieval institutions; and God-like technology. Edward O. Wilson

Linda and I are both laughing loudly, thanks.

I wish our stores would open at 8 for us old folks they open a 6am which mean I got to get up at 430 in order to get there by 6 dang
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert Kemp View Post
    I wish our stores would open at 8 for us old folks they open a 6am which mean I got to get up at 430 in order to get there by 6 dang
    Ours opens at 7:00am, Candy is a late sleeper so she didn't want to come along. This was my first time for having to use an alarm for a long time.

My only 'real' alarm is a cell phone that is only used for its alarm feature. We do not get service on our property so we decided they weren't worth the price.

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

The seniors hours at most of our local stores are either 5:30-7:00AM or 6:00-7:00AM and usually T-W-T.
    Dave Anderson

Chester, NH

Our local grocery store, part of a chain, had previously been open 24-7. With the advent of the Covid virus they went to 8 am to 8 pm to allow for better cleaning etc. that lasted a couple of days and they started opening at 7 with the first hour reserved for people over 60 and other high risk shoppers. I went at 7 last Friday and there were few people there and it was all high risk people. About the only good thing I can say about being old.